The Scope of the Conference includes but not limited to
- Cognitive Computing.
- Fuzzy Mathematical Modelling.
- Data Protection, Integrity and Privacy.
- Data Mining and Visualization.
- Security Applications.
- Big Data Applications for Engineering and Sciences.
- Internet of Things.
- Enterprise Models and Practices.
- Social Media and Recommendation Systems.
- Data Analytics for Business Models and Intelligence.
- Cloud Computing.
- SCADA Security.
- Data Security in Cyberspace.
Prospective authors may kindly submit their papers in MS-Word not exceeding six pages in single column format. Click here for paper formatting details and submit the full length paper through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Paper Submission: 25.03.2018
Camera Ready paper & Registration: 30.03.2018
The original plagiarism free papers presented in the Conference will be published in the relevant ICTACT Journals and also Scopus Indexed Journals with the consent of the Authors and upon payment of additional fee for the Journals. Accepted papers will be published in conference proceedings with ISBN number.